- Large enemies with a lot of health (like the boss sphere thing)
- Large enemies composed of lots of smaller enemies
- More explosions are more satisfying
- The entire body being destroyed acts as a natural progress indicator
- Different types of blocks can be used to make some parts easier/harder to destroy
- Will it look as cool in-game as it does in our imaginations?
- How many blocks are needed in order to make the object identifiable?
- Can we still use the same pool manager to optimize spawning of these larger creatures?
- Would we be able to animate these enemies to bring a bit more life to them?
So far the experiment has been successful which means you will hopefully see some cool enemies in the full game.